Fit to be Geek
Bleu and Sean dive into the sticky subject of Geeks and fitness. Do you know what happens when geeks decide to get fit? They make fitness into games. We aren’t talking about Wii fitness… we are talking about turning the act of running into ‘running from zombies’ whether in app form or in a real life Run For Your Life 5k. Or geeks turn martial arts training into Jedi training.
Other topics covered are the prices of ebooks, the new IPad and South by Southwest. All good stuff!
Geek Fitness Challenge (Bleu)
Zombies, Run! Fitness App and Game for Iphone & Android (Sean)
Run For Your Life : Zombie 5K (Sean)
Jedi Martial Arts (Sean)
Amazon Publishing to sell series of ebooks outside the Kindle Store (Bleu)
- Necessary Evil? Random House Triples Prices Of Library E-Books
SXSW 2012 Apps Buzz Is Location, Location, Location (Bleu)
– Glue for your cloud services keeps your inbox cleaner
– Which Startups Are Breaking Out at SXSW?
– Hottest new apps out of SXSW 2012
– Highlight vs. Glancee at SXSW: Rolling with the serendipity
Latest posts by sean (see all)
- Universal Geek Podcast 214: Something Robotic This Way Comes - April 20, 2015
- Beer Diary: Green Flash Beers - April 15, 2015
- Universal Geek 213: Cross Platform Compatible - April 13, 2015